Skip to main content

Learn from life Experience part one

Learn from life Experience part one

I want to share my experience of life.

Once upon a time when I was 10 years old then I like to keep birds child with me so I buy one parrot’s child. Every time I live with them one day I was gone to roof to sleep at night then I keep parrot with me.

At least one hour I played with them after that I sleep. After two hours I check parrot is OK with me and sleeping.

I get relief then again I sleep after some times when I open eye then I saw parrot died. I find the reason that something has fall on them.
I feel very sad on this incident then I decided I will never keep any parrot. If any one place is to fly in the sky so don’t disturb them it will hurt you.

I learn that love to all but take care with love.
Same way one other incident happen one day there was heavy rain then I walk to my fields(farm). There I saw one rabbit was feeling very cold I pick them and take them to home.

Two to three days I played with them I given food to them after 2 days rain stops then I decided to left parrot in jungle to live his life because I remember parrot incident.

I take them and left them to jungle but some dogs eyes was on rabbit I did not know that things. When I left them to jungle dogs attacked on rabbit.
Rabbit run I run but rabbit fail to save him I fail to run like them at last dogs catch them then I reach and take rabbit from dogs.
But rabbit was died.
I feel that again bad things happen from me I am going to do well but its become wrong.

So I learn everything is not in your hand .

Popular posts from this blog

Sanskrit word meaning in Hindi for Profession,vegetables and other things

Village vs city in form of poem

Jijamata Udyaan Rani Bagh Byculla Mumbai

हम मुंबई के भायखला इलाके में स्थित रानी बॉ, के बारे में कुछ साझा करना चाहते हैं। यह भायखला स्टेशन के पूर्वी दिशा में स्थित है। मैं इस यात्रा के दौरान कुछ छवियों को साझा करना चाहते हैं। If you want to know more details information about Rani baugh then you can visit these links. Jijamata Udyaan Victoria Gardens or Rani Jijamata Udyaan Mumbai/ I hope you will get details as you want .