Skip to main content

I think it if it happen then

I think if it happen then.
googles




















I think if job was not part of our life.
I think if we live without marriage life the.
I think if people eat other people meat instead of goat,chicken then
I think if people birth from computer then.
I think if there is no death.
I think if we can fly without aeroplane.
I think always how to enjoy life but there is no enjoy.
I think God exists or not.
I think is there hell or not.
I think is dream become true or not.
i think what you think.
I think what boss think.
I think what is sky and how sky and earth related.

and lot of think in my these blogs.

after reading what do you think friends.

Popular posts from this blog

Sanskrit word meaning in Hindi for Profession,vegetables and other things

Village vs city in form of poem

Jijamata Udyaan Rani Bagh Byculla Mumbai

हम मुंबई के भायखला इलाके में स्थित रानी बॉ, के बारे में कुछ साझा करना चाहते हैं। यह भायखला स्टेशन के पूर्वी दिशा में स्थित है। मैं इस यात्रा के दौरान कुछ छवियों को साझा करना चाहते हैं। If you want to know more details information about Rani baugh then you can visit these links. Jijamata Udyaan Victoria Gardens or Rani Jijamata Udyaan Mumbai/ I hope you will get details as you want .